Strong , Warm and Spicy. Clove Bud Essential Oil
Strong, warm and spicy, this potent essential oil, can be used in many ways to heal a host of ailments.
A native of Indonesia and the Malacca Islands the Syzygium aromaticum tree grows to approximately 10 meters tall. It has nail shaped rose-peach flower buds that turn into a deep red brown when they dry.
It was often used to ease toothache and as a breath freshner by the Greeks, Roman and the Chinese. It has antiseptic properties and was used in the prevention of contagious diseases, such as the Plaque.
It was an important commodity in the spice trade and is still used in perfumes, mulled wines, love potions and dental products
stomachic, uterine and tonic, analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-neuralgic, carminative, anti-infectious, disinfectant, insecticide, stimulant, anti fungal
- Digestive system( vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, spasms,parasites, bad breath)
- Respiratory system ( bronchitis, asthma and tuberculosis)
- toothache ,mouth sores
- rheumatism and arthritis
How to use the Essential Oil
Essential oils are highly concentrated. Internal use of essential oils is usually not recommended without prior advice from your health care practitioner. Dilute in a carrier or base when necessary.
(use no more than 1% of the EO in a base)
- outer jaw can be massaged for toothache
- spasms, rheumatism and arthritis
- bronchitis, chills, colds, muscular numbness
- Fights candida and other fungal infections, including athlete's foot
- used as natural local anesthetic
Inhalants & Burners:
- bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis and dizziness
- assists in lifting depression
- strengthens memory
- Relieves lethargy
- insect repellent
Pure essential oil:
- one drop on the tongue to discourage the desire to smoke
- one drop on gums surrounding an infected tooth
- blend with sweet orange, bergamot, ylang ylang to make a wonderful fragrance oil
- one drop to a cup of ginger tea to relieve nausea
To buy this product click on the link below