More information about Bulbine Balm
Bulbine Balm is a wholesome home made product, produced on a family farm in the beautiful mountainous setting of Magoebaskloof, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
All the ingredients are natural with no artificial ingredients or artificial preservatives. The herbs are hand harvested locally and processed on the farm.
The Sanfern Downs, Bulbine Balm is a balm made specifically to nourish the skin and to heal a host of skin ailments.
The Ingredients are:
- Shea Butter
- Avocado oil
- Wheatgerm oil
- Pelagonium graveolens essential oil
- Bulbine frutescence
- Centella asiatica
Some of the ailments we have found it to be helpful for are:
- Cold sores,
- Skin ulcers
- Mosquito bites/ Itchy bites,
- Reduces scarring,
- Slows down the formation of Wrinkles,
- Stops minor bleeding such as shaving cuts etc. Used as a heel balm for rough skin,
- Increases blood circulation topically,
- Accelerates healing,
- It retards the onset of Gangrene,
- Reduces the itch and sting of eczema,
- Reduces the swelling of bee stings, boils,
- Relieves arthritic pain,
- It is also effective for use on animals and pets for wounds, sores and rashes,
- Cures Nappy rush
- Cures Hemorrhoids
It is excellent for treating gangrene. A client was just about to have his second foot amputated as a result of severe damage from gangrene, his wife decided to try out Bulbine Balm and 11 years later he still has his foot.
Topical disinfectant, anti inflammatory, antihistamine, anti-fungal, anti bacterial, increases collagen deposition, anti aging, anti free radical agent, Vitamin A & E
Before starting any herbal therapy or treatment it is best to consult with your doctor
To order a 50ml jar of Bulbine Balm online, click on this link